Monday 19 July 2010

First post

As a SEO bloke, I get to do loads of stuff for lots of different clients. Most of this is finding competition, identifying keywords and other stuff.

The more interesting side of it is writing content, and this is where this blog comes in. Every once in a while I might post my random musings on the state of SEO and the joys of search engine marketing. But the real purpose of this blog, and what I hope might make it sort of interesting, is to post the content I do for our clients.

Now, I'm doing work for clients like digital photo labs, dance shoes, internet service providers, hotel procurement and marketing consultants - so hopefully there should be something of interest somewhere.

If you have any questions on SEO drop a comment on the site and I'll see what I can do ....

No comments:

Post a Comment